Conditions of Use
The Yenisafak.com web news site and brand is property of Yeni Şafak Gazetecilik A.Ş. and Yeni Şafak Gazetecilik A.Ş. has complete authority over the website.
All articles, news and photographs (with the exclusion of user/member comments) published on the website is copyright of Yeni Şafak Gazetecilik A.Ş. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited, even by means of citing source.
Please read the Legal Disclaimer carefully.
Legal Disclaimer Text: Contains articles that will help understand the protected rights of all users visiting the website, their liabilities, the permissible or inappropriate user actions on the system, the sanctions that may be faced in the event of adverse behavior.
- All users (GUEST) who visit the website and real and legal persons (MEMBER) who register by creating a user/member account, accept, declare and agree that they have read and understood the rights and liabilities stated below.
- The GUEST shall be responsible with the legal compliance of all activities carried out on the website or on other websites and platforms using the contents of the website.
- Users who register on the website by creating a user/member account, shall be responsible with the accuracy and legal compliance of the comments and contents they share on the website.
- The GUEST and MEMBER is the sole person responsible with the legal and criminal liability of their actions on the system. The GUEST and MEMBER accept and declare that Yeni Şafak Gazetecilik A.Ş. cannot be held responsible for their own actions and posts.
- The MEMBER accepts and declares that the comments/contents posted on the website are their own and/or belong to persons from who they got permission. The MEMBER cannot share any information, image or audio belonging to any individual/institution or that violates their right of privacy or personal rights or right of publishing, protected within the scope of intellectual and industrial property rights, with the exception of their own copyrighted contents. In the case of legal liability, the person(s) uploading/sending the content accepts they will be solely liable. In all posts on websites, the MEMBER accepts and agrees in advance to abide by and not neglect the Law on Intellectual and Artistic Works, Trademark Law, Turkish Trade Act, Law on the Protection of Patent Rights, Turkish Criminal Code and other legal legislation provisions, all within the laws of the Republic of Turkey. Otherwise, all legal and penal liabilities will totally and solely bind the contributor.
We will appreciate any suggestions, evaluations and complaints you may have.
You can send your suggestions and opinions to email@example.com.