Mohammed Dahlan, who is known as the “the assassin of the Middle East”, established a terror camp composed of eight thousand people in Egypt. The camp, built in Sinai’s peninsula one-and-a-half year ago, is backed by the United Arab Emirates. The terrorists in the camp are trained for immense attacks in the Middle East, particularly in Turkey, Sudan, Libya and Qatar. The camps first objective, where assault teams are trained by terrorist Abu Hafs, who formed the Libyan structure of Daesh, is to occupy Gaza.
GAZA, DAHLAN’S FIRST TARGET
Mohammed Dahlan, according to his plan, would create the perception that the “Daesh terror organization occupied Gaza”, by striking Israel-held regions with missiles after deploying Daesh teams in Gaza, and organizing a set of terror attacks. Simultaneously assassinating a number of high level persons in Egypt and Gaza is also a part of the plan. Dahlan aimed to lay the foundation for Egypt’s occupation of Gaza with suicide attacks which would cause great destruction.
Abbas says suspension of Israeli contacts to continue
Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas on Tuesday said the suspension of all contacts with Israel, including security coordination, will continue unless the situation in Jerusalem and Al-Aqsa returns to normal."All Israeli measures in Jerusalem must be removed and the situation in Al-Aqsa should return to how it was before July 14," Abbas said at the beginning of a meeting with the Palestinian leadership in Ramallah.“All the Israeli measures before July 14 are supposed to be removed immediately," he said, adding: "We will monitor what happened from that day to the present day and we will act accordingly."Anger has spilled across the West Bank since last week when Israel shut the Al-Aqsa Mosque, venerated by Muslims and Jews -- who call the site Temple Mount -- following a deadly shootout.The mosque was reopened after two days, with Israel installing metal detectors and cameras at its gates.Three Palestinians were killed last Friday in protests against the Israeli measures around the holy site. Three Israelis were also killed in an attack in a settlement in the West Bank.Israel's security cabinet decided late on Monday to remove the metal detectors. A statement released after the meeting said a new surveillance system using "smart checks" based on advanced technology would be put in place.Jerusalem is sacred to Muslims, Jews and Christians, and Al-Aqsa Mosque represents the Islamic world's third holiest site after the cities of Mecca and Medina in Saudi Arabia.
TERROR CELL UNITS ESTABLISHED
Mohammed Dahlan’s project to occupy the region by defeating Hamas is supported by Fatah Spymaster Teyfik al-Turavi. Some of the people who were involved in crime by Fatah with so-called Daesh operation teams and dismissed from Egypt’s Sinai camp were also involved in the plan. The provocation team of 700 people formed terror cell units of eight across Gaza.
ISRAEL TO OCCUPY UNDER THE COVER OF DAESH
After Gaza’s occupation, Israel’s harassment and occupation will gather pace in some regions, such as Quds, Hebron and Bethlehem. The operations which are planned to be launched in Gaza, and target countries such as Turkey and Qatar by the terrorists trained with the partnership of Mohammed Dahlan, Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan and Abdel Fattah el-Sisi will be supported by SKY News and Gad TV channel. It was reported that around 900 terrorists were sent to the target countries from the camp in Sinai.
Israeli security guard leaves Amman
An Israeli security guard at the center of a shooting incident in Amman left for home after recording his testimony, Jordan’s foreign affairs minister confirmed on Tuesday."Jordan took testimony of the Israeli diplomat with the consent of his country before he left for Israel," Ayman Safadi told a news conference held in the Jordanian capital.On Sunday evening, an Israeli security guard shot dead two Jordanian workers in a residential building for Israeli embassy staff, after he was stabbed by one of them with a screwdriver.According to Jordan’s official news agency, a dispute erupted between one of the Jordanian men, who was also a carpenter, and the guard over a delay in delivering furniture to an Israeli embassy employee who lived in the building.“The altercation escalated to a physical confrontation where the carpenter attacked and injured the Israeli diplomat who in turn shot the carpenter and the apartment's owner,” Petra reported.Safadi added that Jordan was committed to getting to the bottom of what happened.He said a crime had been committed, and the law would take its course.Meanwhile, Israel asked its embassy staff to return home on Tuesday, despite resistance from Jordanian lawmakers and the public.
UAE SPENDS $700 MILLION
Terrorists were deported to Turkey, Qatar, the Philippines and Libya from the terror camp which was established by the UAE’s Crown Prince Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan. He had spent $700 million in the establishment of the camp. Given special operation training, terrorists were raised to organize so-called Daesh attacks.
Visiting Gaza five times during the last six months from the West Bank, Merve al-Misri was tracked by the Hamas intelligence unit. Al-Misri, who was arrested in an operation while visiting a cell structure, was taken into custody with $650 thousand in her possession. The female journalist confessed the plan against Gaza during her interrogation.
Saudi-led bloc unveils new Qatar ‘terrorist’ list
A Saudi-led bloc that has imposed a blockade on Qatar has unveiled a new list of 18 organizations and individuals they accuse of having links with terrorism.Last month, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Egypt and Bahrain cut ties with Qatar, accusing Doha of supporting terrorism.The four states have issued a list of 59 individuals and 12 organizations they accuse of “terrorist” links, a move decried by Qatar.Lifting siege comes before dialogue: QatarAnd on Tuesday, the four states blacklisted nine organizations and nine individuals “directly or indirectly linked to Qatari authorities" as "terrorist", according to a joint statement carried by Egypt’s official MENA news agency.The new list includes three organizations based in Yemen and six based in Libya.They also blacklisted three Qataris, three Yemenis, two Libyans and a Kuwaiti they said were implicated in "fundraising campaigns to support terrorist groups in Syria”.Erdoğan: Gulf tour, an important step to establish a climate of security"We expect Qatari authorities to take the next step and prosecute the terrorist groups and people," the statement said."To ensure this, the four countries and their international partners will monitor the commitment of the Qatari authorities," it added.There was no comment from the Qatari authorities on the new list.The Saudi-led bloc has imposed a sea, land and air blockade on Qatar and presented a list of 13 demands, including the closure of the pan-Arab Al Jazeera television and Turkish base in Doha, or face further sanctions.Qatar has denied the accusations and contends that the blockade is in violation of international law.
Lifting siege comes before dialogue: Qatar
Qatar's Defense Minister Khalid bin Mohammed al-Attiyah has conditioned the lifting of a blockage imposed on his country by four Arab states before engaging in any dialogue with its neighbors.Qatar has been reeling under a blockage imposed by Saudi Arabia, Egypt, the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Bahrain since last month.The four states accuse Doha of interfering in their affairs and supporting terrorism, a claim dismissed by Qatar, which contends that the blockade was in violation of international law.“Lifting the siege should precede any dialogue,” al-Attiyah said in an interview with Russia Today, excerpts of which was published by Qatar’s official news agency on Tuesday.Turkish president ends 2-day Gulf visit"If the blockade countries remain reluctant to lift the siege, Qatar will be compelled to resort to the available international legal procedures to lift it," he said.The Qatari minister ruled out the relocation of the Al-Udeid U.S. military base from his country."The US-Qatari relations are strong," he said, going on to deny that the “acceleration of the deployment of Turkish troops in Qatar was in anticipation of any military escalation against Doha."“The Turkish and U.S. military presence in Qatar doesn’t pose any kind of sensitivity, at all," he said.The Qatar minister argued that the blockade states have relied in their escalation on U.S. President Donald Trump’s Twitter postings.Russian, Qatari top diplomats discuss Gulf crisis“[They forgot that the U.S. is a country of institutions, most of which is the Department of State, which has explicitly supported the Qatari’s position," he said.Shortly after the four Arab states cut diplomatic ties with Qatar, Trump appeared to take credit for the move."So good to see the Saudi Arabia visit with the King and 50 countries already paying off. They said they would take a hard line on funding extremism, and all reference was pointing to Qatar. Perhaps this will be the beginning of the end to the horror of terrorism!" Trump wrote on Twitter.As for Qatar’s participation of in the Saudi-led air campaign against Yemen’s Houthi rebels, which ended with the start of the crisis on June 5, al-Attiyah said "despite our belief that the Yemeni crisis could be resolved politically without exclusion of any party, but Doha participated on the basis of defending our brothers”.Turkey backs dialogue to defuse Qatar wrangle"Qatar recognizes that (former Yemeni President) Ali Abdullah Saleh and the Houthis have posed a threat to Saudi Arabia," he said."But, it is impossible to work with a party that has hidden agendas in Yemen, since they are fighting Saleh and hosting his son on their land," he said in an implicit reference to the UAE.Ahmed Ali Abdullah Saleh, a former Yemeni ambassador to the UAE, is still based there since he was sacked of his post in 2015 by current President Abd Rabbuh Mansour Hadi.Al-Attiyah, during the interview, thanked Iran for opening its airspace for Qatari planes and supplying some food to the local market.
Israel heads towards isolation: Erdoğan
President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan said Monday that Israel is headed toward isolation because of measures imposed at the Al-Aqsa compound in East Jerusalem."Equating the Muslims who come for worship with terrorists is a great eclipse of reason," Erdogan said at a news conference at the Esenboga International Airport after returning from a two-day visit to the Gulf region.These steps that ignore Muslims' right to worship and ignore the holiness of Al-Aqsa increases the tension even more, he said. "Israel, with its disregard for the rule of law, not only harms itself but the whole region."Comments by Israeli Premier Benjamin Netanyahu's that what authorities did at Al-Aqsa compound was "right", are against freedom of religion and universal declaration of human rights, according to Erdogan."There is no acceptable side of Netanyahu's statements,” he said.Anger has spilled across the West Bank since last week when Israel shut the Al-Aqsa Mosque, venerated by Muslims and Jews -- who call the site Temple Mount -- following a deadly shootout.The mosque was reopened after two days, with Israel installing metal detectors and cameras at its gates.Three Palestinians were killed Friday in protests against the Israeli measures around the holy site. Three Israelis were also killed in an attack in a settlement in the West Bank.Israel refused to remove the detectors, claiming the security measures are similar to procedures taken at other holy sites around the world.Jerusalem is sacred to Muslims, Jews and Christians, and the Al-Aqsa Mosque represents the Islamic world's third-holiest site after the cities of Mecca and Medina.Fresh off his two-day “fructuous” Gulf visit, Erdogan believes his trip was an important step to rebuilding trust and stability in the region.He said it is easy to destroy but always very difficult to rebuild, referring to the crisis in which a Saudi-Arabian-led bloc has attempted to isolate Qatar through a diplomatic and economic blockade, citing Doha’s support for terrorism.Qatar denies the accusation and insists the blockade is a violation of international law. Erdogan met Saudi King Salman bin Abdul Aziz Al-Saud and said told him he has big expectations from him regarding a solution to the Gulf crisis.He said he also met with Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman al-Saud before going to Kuwait where he met Emir Sheikh Sabah al-Ahmad al-Sabah to discuss bilateral relations and the crisis."My last stop was Qatar and we had very fruitful talks with Sheikh Tamim [bin Hamad Al Thani]," Erdogan said.In his meetings, the Turkish president said he did not discuss with Saudi Arabia or Kuwait the existence of a Turkish base in Qatar. The removal of which is demanded by Saudi Arabia, Egypt, the United Arab Emirates and Bahrain as a condition to lift the blockade.